Ping my blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

MBK Center, Bangkok Thailand

 It is located in  444 Phayathai Rd., Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand. MBK is large shopping mall, popular with both tourists and locals. It has an eight floors packed with 2,000 shops that sell everything from clothing, fashion accessories, handbags, leather products and luggage to furniture, mobile phones, electric appliances, cameras, stationery and DVD's and many other.


It opened in 1985. It  is one of the oldest shopping malls in Asia

2 comments:

  1. MBK! very cool, my favorite shopping center in Bangkok. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to found this blog. I have some facts related to this blog and I would like to share with all its readers. Definitely it is going to help everyone and aware people with some more knowledgeable points.
    Kitchen Appliance

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon